Bloom Residences in Parañaque by SMDC
Bloom Residences - Site Development PlanBloom Residences a complete residential community and masterplanned by SMDC, is set to be Parañaque’s ultimate address in cosmopolitan living.
Bloom Residences Parañaque, assures unparalleled access to world-class health and educational institutions, and top financial and commercial centers, thus providing utmost convenience for you and your family.
Bloom Residences offers a development that blends urban living with tranquility, through its modern-architectural themed and innovative buildings fused with lush landscapes and water features that give you that sense of tranquility upon entering the property.
We know that you desire to live large each day and so we have alloted expansive spaces and offers services for your pleasure and convenience.
The striking residential enclave of Bloom Residences SMDC is the latest jewel in the upscale neighborhood of Parañaque City. Situated in one of the most coveted locations in the metro, it is developed with the touch of elegance that only SMDC can provide.
Lighted perimeter fence and entrance gate with guard house and car barriers, 24/7 roving security and CCTV cameras at strategic locations.
Elevators in all buildings, underground cistern, centralized garbage disposal area, sewage treatment facility, back up power in common areas / automatic fire sprinkler and fire suppression system at hallways, fire hoses at the hallway near stairwell.
Property Management Office Services
Security for common areas, housekeeping services in common areas, utilities application assistance, general maintenance of common areas.
- Developer: SMDC
- Project Name: Bloom Residences
- Address: San Antonio, Parañaque (along Sucat Road), approx. 200 from Sucat-Skyway Exit Off-ramp
- Type of Development: Mid-Rise Residential Condominium
- Total Land Area: 6.1 hectares
- No. of Towers/Buildings: Phase 1 = 6 Towers (3,240 units)
- No. of Floors/Tower: 15 Residential Floors
- Number of Units Per Floor: +/-38 units per floor
- Total Number of Parking Slots: 1,858 parking space (Basement and GF)
- Turnover Date: Phase 1 –Estimated 2Q 2022